Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Eagle Creek Run

Today was a hot one!  Ryan and I drove over to Eagle Creek to finally do a hilly run.  By the time we started our run it was in the 80s.  You know how much I hate running in even 70 degree weather.
You can't stop me 80 degree weather!

We set off to do the 6 mile loop.  Actually the hills aren't horrible but still make you work a little more than normal.

Hill #1


I felt ok during this run.  I can tell that if I run 3 or 4 days in a row my body is tired.  I felt that today.  I hope to tell you at the end of my marathon training that this isn't the case.


Overall pace for 6.05 miles was 8:34min/mile.  I did have to stop once to catch my breath and drink, drink, drink.  I know I stopped for about 45 seconds b/c Ryan will never stop his RunKeeper for anything and that was the difference between our watches.

It is beautiful to run at Eagle Creek!  I wish I had the time to make it over there more.  A deer almost ran right in front of Ryan.  The funny thing was he didn't even see it.  I kept yelling take a picture but he thought I meant take a picture of me running up the hill.  So he sprinted up and captured this pic of me:






Not as cool as the deer:(

No comments:

Post a Comment