Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Back on the Road Again

Today was the first day in over 2 weeks that I have ran outside.  It was awesome!

Well my body didn't think it was awesome.  My quads are so sore.  Especially my right quad because I am sure when I did the bike and elliptical I was not using my right leg/foot very much.  I have some mild shin splints.  And my lungs were not working so good either.  But my mind sure thought the run was AWESOME!

My foot is doing pretty well too.  I didn't even think about it until the last mile.  It was only a mild cramping feeling at the end.

I ran with Lisa and Alyssa.  It has been so long since I have ran with Lisa.  Felt just like old times again.  Well except for the fact that I was slowing the group down.  Oh wait, I normally do that too;)

I ended up running 5.7 miles with an average pace of 8:49min/mile.  Each mile kept getting slower. But I really don't care.  I was running.

So happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment