Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Elliptical

Today I was able to do the Elliptical machine.  It wasn't running.  But at least I was upright, my legs were moving in a similar matter to running, and my arms were moving too.

I did 6 miles at an average pace of 7:58min/mile.  I am not really sure how this compares to running.  The good news is my foot felt fine on the elliptical.  Although I am not really sure my foot is getting better.

I went to the gym pool with the kids after.  When I saw the lap pool, I really wanted to get in and do a few laps.  I think that is so funny because a few weeks ago I would have no desire to swim laps.  Now it is my favorite cross training exercise.

Tomorrow is Kaitlyn and Jackson's first day of school.  Jackson will be in Kindergarden (sniff, sniff) and Kaitlyn will be in second grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment