Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Double Digit Run

I ran 10 miles today...on a weekday!  Another record.

It was a GREAT, GREAT, GREAT run!  I felt so good on today's run.  I had no time goals for today.  I just wanted to get in 10 miles.  I knew I would be going a little fast though since I was running with Alyssa.

I was not paying any attention to my garmin.  But at one point, Alyssa said we just ran a 7:53 mile.  Really?  It didn't feel that fast.  I was working a little hard.  But we were talking away, so I just didn't think I was going that fast.

After the 10 miles, I looked at my splits.  We actually ran a couple of miles in the 7:50s and a couple just over 8 min.  My overall pace for the 10 miles was 8:20min/mile.  I felt great today:)

Only one bad thing with today's run... My good foot started to hurt.  (My bad foot is finally 100% better).  I am going to pray extra long tonight that a day of rest will heal my feet for good!!!!

1 comment:

  1. See I knew you were a lot faster than you ever gave yourself credit for. Good job. Somehow your blog posts are not updating on my blog so I got a couple days behind.

    ReplyDelete