Pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Not There Yet...

After my 6.2 miles of pain free running, I thought I had put my foot injury behind me.

No:(

On Saturday, I went for my longest run in a long, long time.  10 miles.  It felt good to run in the double digits again.  However, my foot starting hurting half way into the run.  It still hurts some. The pain is on the bottom of my foot now, around the 3rd metatarsal.  I have no idea what is going on.  I just know that I am frustrated.

The run itself was also discouraging.  I didn't think I was sore at all from the Turkey Trot, but after 3 miles my legs felt really heavy.  It was a slow and painful run.  I am not ready to run a half marathon next week.
But I am ready to go to Vegas!  Not even a bad run can take away my excitement!


No comments:

Post a Comment