Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Running Friends

So I don't want to start off this blog with a bad running report but today that is what is going to happen:( I was super excited for this run!  My good friend Jacque (on right) was in town looking to buy a house because she is moving back to Indianapolis.  Yippee!!  So we decided to meet on the monon trail for a run.  My best running partner, Lisa (on left), was also up for a run.  The plan was to run 6 miles with Jacque and then Lisa and I were going to do another 6 or so to get our long run in for the week.  Well my body was achy from mile 1.  Too bad because it was a beautiful morning!
I love the monon trail!  I did do 6 miles at a pretty slow pace.  The time did go pretty fast just talking away.  I can't wait to do more runs with these fun girls!  Hopefully next time my body will cooperate!  So now I have to figure out how to get my long run in for the week.  What do you do after a bad run?

2 comments:

  1. It's ok, not every run is a good run. Especially with the busy schedule you manage. I'm proud of you and can't wait too get up to your mileage.

    Nice photos!

    What do I do after a bad run? Shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should run it. My memorial day race was a bad race. It was extremely humid causing my asthma to act up, so I concentrated on my breathing and keeping a slower pace than usual instead of giving into walking. I finished and learned a little more about my running style. Good luck to you and Ryan.

    ReplyDelete